Thursday 22 March 2012

I like style & I like mints

But more to the point I love Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
It saddens me that I can not order anything from StyleMint due to the fact they only deliver to the U.S and Canada. Boo Hoo. One day, perhaps! 
I still spend a lot of time admiring the range & filling my cart with lots of lovely tops that I know I can't even have. Stupid really! I clearly like to tease myself!
But anyway, March T Moment is about & I love the video...enjoy. And if you are from the US or Canada...I am extremely envious of you!!
(favourite T so far would have be 'No is a full sentence' T-shirt)



How can you not love these two wonderful beings?
You'll begin to learn that they literally are an obsession of mine...No word of a lie.
At least I'm not in denial!

Jessica 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment