Sunday 6 May 2012

Now

When I suddenly feel things are going right, I admittedly get a little scared. I get scared because things can only last a certain amount of time. But I am working very hard on being positive, staying cheery and not thinking about the consequences before anything has even happened. 

I fear failing all the time in most or all aspects of my life. This is something I want to work on. I want to be ok with being wrong/failing. We only learn this way.

Live in the now. Failing is ok.

My cousin showed me this & I think it's so true.

I have had a great weekend so far. Friday night included a Skins-like party. Mostly spent in the bathroom. This sparks interest... It's interesting, but I'm not telling. And Saturday, day in bed. Saturday night meal time at the Indian restaurant with three of my closest friends. Sunday. Oh how I love a Sunday, especially knowing I also have the Monday free (love long weekends). I have spent the day make-up free. Chilled out and eaten lots of yummy foods. Including a cheeky Petits Fillous chocolate desert. Yes, and I loved it. 


I hope you are all enjoying your long weekends.

Jessica
Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment