Wednesday 18 January 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons

So this is the twitter trend right now. A while back my cousin said it & I thought she'd made it up, plus she didn't make it make sense! So I never really understood it until now. 

When life gives you lemons ladies, make lemonade!

So there you go. I'm all about positive thinking and silver linings in every cloud. I also am a big lover of inspiration quotes and sayings. So I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you:

But I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.” - Olivia Wilde


Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better” - Samuel Beckett

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough." - Oprah Winfrey

"Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised." - Denis Waitley

I have many more favourite quotes!! Let me know some of your favourites

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment