Thursday 5 April 2012

Doll-like Dakota

She's beautiful, delicate and full of talent. Yes, I'm talking about Dakota Fanning. I have always supported her career and recently begun admiring her style too (although I love Elle Fanning & her elaborate fashion choices a little more!). She is on the cover of Wonderland magazine for the April/May 2012 edition. Who's excited about this? I know I am!
Here's a cheeky look at some of the photos in the mag...

I'm in awe of this fabulous dress. She just looks as yummy as a cupcake here!

That hat looks like something from Wonderland!

This photograph reminds me of the shoot she did when she was younger...(look below)

Still a little sweetie isn't she?

I am a massive fan of hers!
I love Man On Fire & The Secret Life of Bees.
Do you have a favourite Dakota Fanning film?

Jessica 
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment