Thursday 5 April 2012

Easy, yeah right!

This is where I need to go right now...I read that almost 80% of illnesses and bad health you have is down to stress

So, as you may not know much about me...I thought I'd fill you in. I love anything inspirational, dream-like, beautiful and old-fashioned. I like to be around people, have a busy schedule and dance as much as possible (even if it may just be in my room!). Films, music and theatre are what keep me very much sane...as I said, I get bored easily so enjoy a busy schedule. Don't get me wrong, I love my winding down time. I enjoy a bubble bath, an early night and a good long sleep, but still, it's usually only truly enjoyed if my life has been hectic! Which at this very moment, it definitely is not. So I'm bored, a little frustrated and I end up being very lazy (which I hate!). Laziness- what an ugly word! And let me tell you something, laziness definitely is making me appear ugly. I have (for some reason or another) just got a skin infection...on my face. Lucky me! Plus my laziness is reflecting my body. I feel a little easter weight gain has creeped up on me. This makes me sad. But I know, I go back to London soon & my routine kicks back in in less than two weeks and I will soon find my way back to optimal health. (YAY)
However, it has got me thinking that in the future, to be who I want to be and have the lifestyle I desire to have, I have to be a busy lady with a job that keeps me happy and motivated, or else I WILL become an ugly lazy so and so. Which is NOT what I want in life.

Anyway, the point of this post is to inspire you (and myself) with some motivational quotes, pictures and possibly even a video...I'll see what I find.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Aristotle

Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.
Voltaire

You cannot plough a field by
turning it over in your mind.
Author Unknown

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
Beverly Sills

You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your comfort zone.
Percy Cerutty

Miley Cyrus is so inspiring at the moment. She's running, walking, doing pilates all the time! And it's showing in her amazingly slim and toned body. She is a definite inspiration to me at the moment to be very healthy. She promotes a good healthy body image I think.

As I am a dancer, I am always inspired by dance photography. Dancers are so motivated & like to push themselves to get results. I have recently been practising this ^ and although I haven't quite got to her standard, I think I could get there if I keep pushing myself.

yes, this is my attempt!

Miranda Kerr, purely because her body (although I'm sure a lot of it is down to genes) she must work very hard to maintain a lean, curvy, beautiful body like this one!

Demi Lovato is an inspiration to me at the moment because she has recently come out to the world about her eating and self harming issues. She has been receiving help for it but at the same time, inspiring many others to get help and speak up about their own issues. So inspirational to me. Also she is motivating because she must work so hard every day to fight the demons, trust me that's work in itself. 

Victoria Secret models...well their bodies just reflect hard work and motivation. Some may say unrealistic, I disagree. But I will say they have tons of help, nutritionists, trainers and advice soooo it isn't something to aspire to be as such, more just to admire!

Sorry if this doesn't inspire you...if it doesn't though...think about what motivates you in life? 

Jessica
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment